GMO bacteria – what is to stop a company from creating a bacteria that programs people?
there is an hypothesis in mental health about the microbes in our digestive system that the types and ratio correlates with depressive types – and impacts our ability to self care.
- The Neuroscience of the Gut – Scientific American
- Gut Bacteria May Exacerbate Depression – Scientific American
- Gut feeling: How intestinal bacteria may influence our … – Cbc
considering that in nature, there are microbe critters that turn larger hosts – such as ants – into zombie hosts
- Zombie ant fungi ‘know’ brains of their hosts | Penn State …
- Fungus turns ‘zombie ants’ into booby traps – Washington Post
- Insects infected by mind controlling ‘zombie ant fungus …
what is to stop GMO from making humans more or less resistant to various drugs to control our chemistry and our very personalities?
round up ready crops….. medication ready people, eh?
using viruses to patch people. so to speak…..